Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
Subject: Irish / Gaeilge
Irish in Close-Up - Year 8 - Key Stage 3
This is the first in our series of resources that covers Key Stage 3 Irish, with one book for each of Years 8, 9 and 10.
The book makes use of specially-commissioned audio recordings which are available as MP3 audio files free of charge by clicking here (compressed as a ZIP file, 41MB).
• Full colour and illustrated throughout.
• Theory is supported by reading, writing, speaking and listening exercises.
• Edited and quality assured by Seán McNally, who will be well known to those in the sector.
• Author Celia Gormley is an experienced teacher who was, until her recent retirement, Head of Irish at Cross and Passion College, Ballycastle.
• The project has been supported by Foras na Gaeilge.
1. Learning a Language and finding out about Irish
2. Tús Maith (introductory material)
3. Na hUimhreacha agus an t-Am (Numbers & Time)
4. Mé féin (Myself)
5. An Teaghlach (Family)
6. Cur Síos ar Dhaoine (Describing People)
7. An Seomra Ranga (Classroom)
8. Laethanta, Míonna agus An Aimsir (Days, Months & The Weather)