Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
Subject: Religious Studies
Religious Ethics (2nd Edition)
Foundations of Ethics; Medical and Global Ethics
By Declan McCay
• Addresses the revised CCEA specification for GCE Religious Studies.
• Covers Units AS 7 and A2 7.
• Completely updated by the author.
• Covers the foundations, principles and practice of ethics and its application in society.
• Explores both religious and non-religious ethics, and compares/contrasts them.
• Tasks and questions provided throughout.
• Includes material on other aspects of human experience.
Deontological Approaches to Moral Decision Making
Teleological Approaches to Moral Decision Making
Life and Death Issues
Developments in Bioethics
Global Rights (1) The Nature of Rights
Global Rights (2) Sexual Identity and Gender Justice
Global Issues (1) War and Peace
Global Issues (2) Justice, Law and Punishment
Synoptic Assessment: Conscience, Freedom and Tolerance