Publisher: Colourpoint Educational
Subject: Religious Studies
The Acts of the Apostles (2nd Edition)
- Addresses the revised CCEA specification for GCE Religious Studies, for first teaching September 2016.
- Covers Units AS 2 and A2 2.
- Completely updated by Paula McCullough, an experienced teacher and author.
- Detailed and well-researched study.
- Has proven popular with teachers over the years.
- Detailed introduction/analysis of Acts.
- Exploration and analysis of 1 Corinthians, Galatians and Ephesians.
- Tasks and questions provided throughout.
- Contains sections on other aspects of human experience.
The Context of Acts
The Beginning of the Church
Growth and Expansion of the Church
Paul the Apostle
Paul’s Letter to the Galatians
Paul’s First Letter to the Corinthians
Paul's Letter to the Ephesians